Posted by Craig Dolan on 1 August 2018, 6:42 pm
This is a campaign map tool for table top miniature games that enables a group of players can use to manage a campaign.
Players can create factions/armies which are invited to join a campaign
Campaign manager can create a campaign with:
- Campaign details with description and rules.
- A dynamically sized map.
- Custom map background (uploaded image).
- Custom named locations with conditions and effects for games and armies.
- set controlling factions for each location (hex).
- Set colours for each faction in the campaign (these colour the locations they control).
All players can create events; linking them to each location on the map to build a story as the campaign progresses that all players can easily follow. Campaign managers can create campaign events such as the beginning/end of a round or narrative events with instructions for all players.
Here is a quick video of how it all works:
Fancy having a go?
If you are interested in creating your own campaign and seeing how it all works for yourself, please feel free to Register an account and log in.
I have created a page with new features and bug fixes for the campaign tool, if you want to keep up with the latest developments and fixes and even let me know about a bug you have found: Click here.